Knowing how to use beard balm is as important as caring for growing a beard. Not only the beard palm is useful for facial hair, but most importantly for the underlying skin. It is also important to maintain hydrated smooth skin under a beard to keep facial hair shiny and under control. The dreaded beard itch and ‘beardruff’ would be a thing of the past by keeping the skin safe.
How To Use Beard Balm
- It’s time to take out your container of beard balm and apply once you’ve brushed your beard to remove tangles.
- The first thing to keep in mind is that like with other grooming products — a tiny pinch is enough when using the balm, although some beard balm to utilize can vary from men to men as well as beard to beard.
- Use your thumb or index finger to dig a tiny amount of balm, regarding the size of your fingernail. You can make the balm much more flexible before removing the lid from the container by massaging your index finger over it in circular motions until it softens.
- Next off, rub the balm by massaging it between your hands up until it has almost the consistency of oil. Make sure you layer both palms and all of your fingers.
- You additionally intend to ensure that the balm enters your skin as you’re using it.
- You don’t require to bend your fingers like a claw to “dig” the balm into your skin, but instead keep your fingers gentle and rub deeply.
- Using your fingertips as well as fingernails to rub in the balm as if you’re itching your face can harm beard hairs and also create split-ends.
- To use the balm, start at the base of your beard and function your method approximately on your sides while making certain every location and hair of your beard is coated with the balm.
Some males even use it to moisturize their tattoos (an important action for keeping your tatts looking vivid and also fresh).
Use a beard comb, ideally one made from wood, to equally disperse the balm throughout your beard while likewise aiding to shape it into your preferred look.
How Much Beard Balm Should You Use?
There are no set guidelines on this, as it relies on your beard’s length, dimension, and also thickness. Every beard is different, like a special and elegant show.
Beard balm is thicker than a lot of other beard brushing products, which is very easy to tell just by checking it out.
Since it’s thicker, beard balm in general works ideally on thicker, longer beards. By longer, we mean when your beard’s hair follicles are at least 1.5 inches in size.
The thicker as well as longer your beard is, the extra strong product you require to hold it. Finger-tip sized blob for Beard Balm suffices for an application.
How Often Should You Use Beard Balm?
This depends upon your way of life, but we recommend using a Beard balm once a day to keep your beard vibrant and also healthy.
Nevertheless, the balm helps hydrate your beard and also face skin, which resolves the concern of drying your skin of required oils as well as maintaining your beard soft and easy.
Beards can end up being completely dry and also this will certainly result in beardruff as well as discomfort.
Benefits Of Using Beard Balm Daily
- The application lasts all day long
- It is prone to itching and removes dandruff.
- Does not make your beard feel greasy
- Entirely all-natural and natural components with a positive fragrance
- Some males would prefer the odor to be a bit more powerful
- Our skin generates all-natural oils called sebum, to continue to be normally moisturized. When your skin generates excessive sebum, you get acne and oily skin.
- When you have a beard, the hairs become a little bit of a sebum hog, creating the bordering skin to become dry, scratchy, and flakey. Your sweat glands require assistance to keep your skin from drying out when you have a beard.
This is our favorite of the year, Viking Revolution has curated the best beard products for men. It is by far the best bang for your buck and a tin of these babies can last for months!